Data/Hora: 24 Abr 2024

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 3 mensagens ] 
 Doenca provoca 300 orgasmos por dia 
Autor Mensagem
Platina

Registado: 12 Jan 2007
Mensagem Doenca provoca 300 orgasmos por dia
Michelle Thompson who has Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome finds man who satisfies her

* November 16, 2009 12:00AM

Michelle Thompson suffers from PSAS

Condition has ruined her love life ... Michelle Thompson, who suffers from Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome, a medical condition that gives her 300 orgasms a day, has finally found the man of her dreams. Picture: The Sun

A WOMAN with a medical condition that gives her 300 orgasms a day has found a man of her dreams after she wore out a string of boyfriends.

Michelle Thompson, who suffers from Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome, thought she was just too demanding for men and would never find the man of her dreams.

But she has been with her neighbour Andrew Carr, 32, for the past six months and he's as keen for sexual intercourse as she is and they make love 10 times a day.

"Andrew has changed my life. I'm no longer looking for a cure for my orgasms - I've found it," Michelle told The News of the World newspaper in the UK.

"Now I have a huge grin on my face all the time, and it's not just because of the orgasms."

Michelle's rare condition means she always craves sex and can climax at any time anywhere.

She even had to quit a job in a biscuit factory because the machines kept setting her off.

"I know I'm lucky to have so many orgasms when there are women who have never had one. But the condition has ruined my love life," she said.

Michelle's first boyfriend bowed out after a few months saying he couldn't keep up with her demands. And over the years several others gave up - with one telling her he was a man not a machine.

She dated one man for five years but "by the time we broke up, he was exhausted, he left as a defeated man".

Then in May she met Andrew, who is divorced, who lives over the road in Nelson, Lancashire, England.

"I did worry that he would grow tired of me like everyone else, but when I told him he laughed and said he would burn me out first," she said.

in Daily Telegraph 8)

Esta era uma doenca que nao me importava de ter \:D/

27 Nov 2009

Ouro

Registado: 14 Jun 2009

TD's nos últs 90 dias: 0 - Voyeur
Mensagem Re: Doenca provoca 300 orgasmos por dia
Estiveste bem "Safada"!

[smilie=to funny.gif] [smilie=to funny.gif] [smilie=to funny.gif] [smilie=to funny.gif]

27 Nov 2009
Platina

Registado: 12 Jan 2007
Mensagem Re: Doenca provoca 300 orgasmos por dia
Imagem

28 Nov 2009
Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 3 mensagens ] 

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 72 visitantes

Ferramentas Rápidas:
Criar Tópicos: Proibído
Responder Tópicos: Proibído